[MantaReport] Friday, 5-1-15, Two Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat May 2 00:28:57 PDT 2015

Friday, 5-1-15, Two Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
I didn't see any mantas on afternoon dive.
On the night dive I saw 2 females. Jana and Amanda
Plankton seemed like a solid 4.  Very thick at the lights.
Nineteen  Boats.
Jacks x 2.  Big Isle x 2. Kona Ocean Adventures. Neptune Charlies. Kona Honu. Hoku Hele. Hula Kai. Nature School. Ocean Encounters. Coral Reef Adventurers. HA1360CP (yellow n green inflatable). Makai. Kini Kini.  My Kona Adventure.  SOW. KDC. Little Aluminum power cat (what's their name?)

Sent from my iPhone