[MantaReport] Sunday May 3, 2015, Four Mantas at Keauhou and Eight at Garden Eels

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon May 4 00:04:10 PDT 2015

Sunday, May 3, 2014, Four Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
I saw Vicky, Melaineh and Jana on Afternoon dive.
On night dive iI saw Melaineh, Jana and Vallaray.
Plankton reached a 3 by the end of the dive.
Sixteen boats. Jacks, KDC. KOA. SOW Neptube Charlie's. Hoku Hele. Hula Kai.  Kamanu. Splashers.  Aloha Kona. Coral Reef Adventures. My Kona Adventure. Breeze. Aggressor. Nature School.
Did I miss any?
A few snorkelers were free diving down into the water Column early in the dive and succeeded in scaring away Jana. She came back after a few minutes and the started diving on her again.  The snorks seemed to have some skill but lacked brains as they had neither market lights or dive lights.  I went up and asked them to stop and told them they were ruining it for the guests and the many people at work on the water.  What a group of whiny jerks.
Big Isle reports 8 mantas at Garden Eels Tonight.  Yeah!
Good luck Monday.
Keller.