[MantaReport] 4mantas at GEC!!!!tue.5th.may

luke mason octofishboy at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 12:28:12 PDT 2015

1 manta on afternoon dive, no ID on him.4 manta on night dive; Lefty, Renata, Sugar and Tim.plankton was a solid 3 at campfire27 divers, 51 snorkliers from about 10 boats.conditions were great after the strong north winds died off shortly before sunset.
The winds did switch to the south though which ended with most of the snorkliers hanging north of the north mooring, respect to kona honu who made a great effort to stay with the campfire where we had great plankton but no manta untill about minute 20, then it was a great show for divers and snorkliers for the remainder.I did see a small greyish patch on lefty's back?? Didn't look troublesome though.A hui hou tonight, luke.KDC.