[MantaReport] Friday May 8, 2015, Twenty Four Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat May 9 00:04:37 PDT 2015

Friday May 8, 2015, Twenty Four Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive had multiple manta sightings along w spinner dolphins and a White tip reef shark.
On the night dive I saw 8 females. Lefty. Koie. Vicky. Emma. Spatter. Cara. Shirley and Lisa.
I saw 16 males. Grayer. Rusty. Vinny. Jay. Blain. Curly. Sugar. Eli. Alexander   Doug. Stevie. Uhane Nui. Tim. Timbuktu. Ralph's. Tanque-a-ray.
Please let me know if I missed any.
Plankton seemed like a solid 4 every where.
Fifteen Boats. Jack's x 3. Big Isle x 2. KHD. KOA. KDC. Hang Loose. Coral Reef Adventures. Pueo Kai. Neptune. Ocean Encounters. Splashers. Wicked Wahine.
Did I miss any?
Good luck Saturday.
Keller.