[MantaReport] Sunday, May 10, 2015, Twenty Six Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon May 11 00:14:50 PDT 2015

Sunday, May 10, 2015, Twenty Six Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive I saw 5 mantas, all males
On the night dive I saw 9 females. Andrea. Vicky. Emma. Spatter. Cara. Shirley. Jihane. Margo and Lisa.
I saw 17 males. Grayer. Rusty. Vinny. Blain. Sugar. Eli. Alexander  Doug.  Scar. Ottis. Tim. Timbuktu. Ralph's. Tanque-a-ray. Hook. Bob n Ray. Lightning. Hayden. Lobes.
Please let me know if I missed any.
Plankton seemed like a solid 4 every where.
Fifteen Boats. Jack's. Kamanu. Kona Naiia. Aloha Kona. Nature School. Big Isle x 2. KHD. KOA. KDC. Coral Reef Adventures.  Neptune. Ocean Encounter. Splashers.
Did I miss any?
Good luck Monday
Keller.

Sent from my iPhone