[MantaReport] Monday, May 11, 2015, Twenty Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue May 12 00:01:47 PDT 2015

Monday, May 11, 2015, Twenty Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive had multiple manta sightings on the surface as well as under water.
On the night dive I saw 10 females. Vicky. Emma. Spatter. Cara. Shirley. Who. Jihane. Margo. Renata. Lisa.

I saw 18 males. Grayer. Rusty. Vinny. Jay. Blain. Hook. Kai-Zed. Lobes. Hayden. Bob n Ray. Sugar. Eli. Alexander   Doug. Hans. Tim. Timbuktu. Tanque-a-ray.
Please let me know if I missed any.

Plankton seemed like a solid 4 every where.
Seventern Boats. Jack's x 2 Big Isle x 3, KHD. KOA. KDC. Hang Loose. Coral Reef Adventures. Neptune. Ocean Encounters. Splashers. Wicked Wahine. Aloha Kona. Kona Naia. SOW.
Did I miss any?
Good luck Tuesday
Keller.