[MantaReport] 24mantas at GEC.tue12may

luke mason octofishboy at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 14:21:25 PDT 2015

saw 2 mantas in about 50 ft on the afternoon dive, no IDnight dive had 24 mantas that I saw. I didn't go searching so there could have been more on the fringes.Margo, Renata, Vicky, Cara, Shirley, Andrea, Lisa and Emma.Alexander, Curly, Blain, Timbuktu, Tim, Scar, Sugar, Rusty, Vinny, Grayer, Otis, Eli, Jay, Hayden, Independence and Hook.planktonometer reached a 3.212 boats, 40 divers, 67 snorkliersA hui hou tonight, KDC will not be there, Luke.