[MantaReport] Monday May 18. 2015, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue May 19 00:08:49 PDT 2015

Monday May 18.  2015, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive had 4 mantas at once.
On the night dive I saw 2 females. Shirley and Lisa.
I saw 6 males. Rusty. Takahashi. Independence. Orion. Sugar. Tim.
Please let me know if I missed any.
It took a while but plankton reached a 3 at light circle.

Fifteen Boats. Jack's x 2. Big Isle x 3. KHD. KOA. KDC. Hang Loose. Coral Reef Adventures. Pueo Kai. Neptune. Splashers. Kamanu. Kona Naia. SOW. Ocean Spirit
Did I miss any?
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller.