[MantaReport] Sunday May 24 2015, Twenty One Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:26:31 PDT 2015

Sunday May 24 2015, Twenty One Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

I saw 10 females. Koie. Vicky. Cara. Shirley. Peg. Kainoa. Linda. Winona. Melaineh. Mango

I saw 11 males. Grayer. Rusty. Vinny. Sugar. Tim. Timbuktu. Orion. Jordan. Lobes. Bob n ray. Tanque-a-ray.

Please let me know if I missed any.

Plankton seemed like a solid 3 every where.

Seventeen Boats. Jack's. Aloha Kona. Kona Naia. Konahanaili?  Kamanu. SOW. Big Isle x 3. KHD. KOA. Hang Loose. Coral Reef Adventures. Pueo Kai. Neptune. Splashers. Wicked Wahine.
Did I miss any?

Big Mahalo to Pueo Kai for letting Kona Naia tie off on their stern.  Naia had dropped and re dropped their anchor many times.  It's really nice when we can work together.

Good luck Monday
Keller.