[MantaReport] Monday May 25 2015, Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue May 26 00:30:38 PDT 2015

Monday May 25 2015, Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On the night dive I saw 5 females.  Koie. Vicky. Peg. Mango and Lisa.
I saw 8 males. Grayer. Orion. KaiZed. Scar. Blain. Sugar. Eli. Ralph's.
Please let me know if I missed any.
Plankton seemed like a 2+
Twenty Boats. Jack's x 2. Big Isle x 3. Kamanu x 2. Ocean Spirit. Scuba Shack. Kona Naia. KHD. KOA. KDC.Coral Reef Adventures. Pueo Kai. Neptune. Splashers. Wicked Wahine. Makai. SOW.
Did I miss any?
Good luck Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone