[MantaReport] Friday May 29, 2015, Fourtee Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat May 30 00:21:50 PDT 2015

Friday May 29, 2015, Fourteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive had multiple manta sightings.
On the night dive I saw 6 females. Lefty. Koie. Bertha. Shirley. Mango. Vallaray.
I saw 8 males. Grayer. Sugar. Eli. Tim. Timbuktu. Orion. Scar. KaiZed.
Please let me know if I missed any.
Plankton seemed like a 2+.
Fifteen Boats. Jack's x 2. Big Isle x 3. KHD. KOA. Coral Reef Adventures. Pueo Kai. Neptune. Torpedo Tours. Ocean Encounters. Splashers. Wicked Wahine. Splashers.
Did I miss any?
Good luck Saturday.
Keller.