[MantaReport] Monday, November 9, 2015, Six Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:37:13 PST 2015

Monday, November 9, 2015, Six Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
On afternoon dive a saw Jana and Vicky (sporting nasty fresh wound on her ventral side).
On the night dive I saw Lefty, Koie, Vicky, Jana, Amanda and Orion. Did I mess any?
Plankton reached a good solid 3 at the lights in the rubble out on the edge at about 40 feet.
Boats.  Big Isle x 3. Jack's x 2.  KDC. NC. OE. Aloha Kona, Splashers. Hula Kai. Hoku Hale,  Kamanu. Kona Naiia, a few others that came and went after dark. The wind shifted several times causing challenges as the boats moved around.  Good job to the boats that had to drop but managed to precisely place their anchors where they did no damage to the bottom.
I found a mask and snorkel.  It'll be in Jack's lost and found.
Any report from north?
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller