[MantaReport] Friday, November 13, 2015, Four Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 22:29:21 PST 2015

Friday, November 13, 2015, Four Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
On the afternoon dive I saw Amanda, Koie and Lee.  Lee was feeding at 50-70 on NW side of dive site.  Her back was about as pale white as I've ever seen. Visibility was about 100'.
On night dive I saw Jana, Amanda and Lee as they swam about the site never really spending too muck time at anyone spot until the very end when plankton finely reached a 3 at our lights in rubble near the pinnacle.
Twenty One. Boats.  Big Isle x 3. Jack's x 2. KHD. KDC. KOA. NC. SOW. CR. OE. HO. WW. HL. NS. Huku Hale. Hula Kai. Splashers. Kini Kini and "High Beams" that little 6 pack that drives around w head lights on.
And news from Garden Eel Cove?
Good luck Saturday.
Keller