[MantaReport] Friday, October 2, 2015, Two Mantas at Night and about Seven on Afternoon Dive.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 23:56:05 PDT 2015

Friday, October 2, 2015, Two Mantas at Night and about Seven on Afternoon Dive.
We had multiple mantas feeding on the surface between Taco City and Garden Eels as we approached the moorings.
Saw several during the afternoon dive.
On the night dive plankton at the lights was less then a one and I saw Tim making passes.  Later Jordan showed as well. I'm told some people saw Vicky and Independence.
boats.  Big Isle x 3,  Jack's x 2, KHD. NC. Kamanu. Miss Mojo. SOW. Wicked Wahine. Coral Reef.  Splashers.
Good luck Saturday.
Keller