[MantaReport] Sunday, October 4, 2015, Sixteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 23:44:11 PDT 2015

Sunday, October 4, 2015, Sixteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
As we approached the mooring we had 5 mantas feeding on the surface between the middle moorings. On the  dice I saw Koie, Tim, Kai-Zed, Sugar and Grayer.
On the night dive plankton was weak at light circle w only fly byes. During our tour we encountered many mantas feeding in 10-15 feet of water amongst the boulders north of the north mooring. At end of the dive o went back to fetch our lights at mooring and found plankton had reached a 2 and several mantas were making feeding and display passes.
The mantas I saw tonight were five females, Koie, Shirley, Cara, Psalm and Bertha. The eleven males were Tim, Sugar, Kai-Zed, Grayer, Vinny, Ralph's, Hans, Orion, Blain, Nick and  Keniki.
Fourteen boats. Jacks. BID x 2. KHD. KDC. NC. Kamanu. WW SOW. KA. NS. Splashers. OE AK.
The north mooring ground tackle is still there. Looks like only the ring for the top of the ball and the ball are missing.
Good luck Monday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone