[MantaReport] Monday October 5, 2015, Twenty Four a Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 23:50:35 PDT 2015

Monday October 5, 2015, Twenty Four a Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
Again many feeding on surface during the afternoon dive.
On night dive I saw 8 females and 16 males.
Females - Bertha Vicky Miki Akari Psalm Cara Lee and Mango.  Males - Hook Curly Independence Blain Grayer Keniki Doug Jordan Vinny Ralph's Sugar Kai-Zed Mike Tim Hans  Orion. Did I miss any?
Plankton was a 3 everywhere.
15 Boats Jacks x 2. BID x 2. Kamanu. Miss Mojo. KHD. KDC OC CR SOW. NC Splashers. liquid Hi. Hawaii Oceanic   Did I miss any?
I removed a marine leach from Blain's clasper.  Yikes!
Good luck Tuesday
Keller.