[MantaReport] Friday, October 9, 2015, Thirty Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:32:36 PDT 2015

Friday, October 9, 2015, Thirty Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove
Many mantas on afternoon dive.  One monk seal.
On night dive I saw one small male and one small female that didn't easily recognize.
The 12 females I recognized are Renata, Who, Shirley, Bertha, Koie, Lee, Lefty, Melaineh, Cara, Mango, Vicky and Psalm.
The 18 males I recognized were Tim Jordan Orion Alexander Ralph's Curly Sugar Timbuktu Vinny Doug Eli Hook Kai-Zed Takahashi Hans Mike Blain and Tanquray.
Two guides signaled me s manta had a hook on it but I didnt see it.  Any idea what story is with that please let me know.
Plankton was a 3 all over.
17 Boats. Big Isle x 3. JDL x 2. KOA x 2. Kamanu x 2. NC KDC KHD MM OE CR    HL Splashers and at least one more.
Good luck Saturday.