[MantaReport] Monday, October 12, 2015, Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:43:43 PDT 2015

Monday, October 12, 2015, Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw Tim on afternoon dive.
On night dive plankton was a 4 at light circle.
I saw 7 females and 6 males. Females were Koie. Bertha. Shirley. Cara. Mango. Psalm and Lee.   Males were Grayer. Blain. Orion. Eli. Tim and Ralph's.  Ralph's had a nasty hook and leader stuck at base of left cephalic fin. I trimmed it short and then Neal  and nick went to work trying to remove the hook itself.  Nick claimed success and I think Ralph's is much better off thanks to their efforts.
Great Job Nick!
Fifteen boats.  JDL x 3.  BID x 3.  KHD. HL. NC. OE. TT. Splashers WW and zone other that arrived after dark.
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller