[MantaReport] Thursday October 15, 2015, Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 23:37:10 PDT 2015

Thursday October 15, 2015, Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive we had awesome visibility and four mantas. Tim Gaby Betha and Orion.
On the night dive I saw 4 females and 9 males.
Females were Bertha Gaby Psalm and Lee.  Males were Tim Orion Blain Reagan Ralph's Nick Grayer Hans and Kai-Zed.  Did I miss any?
Seventeen boats.  BID x 3. JDL x 2. KOA x 2. Kamanu x 2. OE CRD KDC KHD Splashers Hawaii Oceanic HL WW.
Plankton reached a 3 everywhere.
Keauhou reports four Kenzie, Kailey, Jana and Amanda.
Good luck Friday.

Sent from my iPhone