[MantaReport] Friday, Sept 4, 2015, Eleven Mantas at Garden Eel Cove and Ten at Keauhou Bay

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 00:15:24 PDT 2015

Friday, Sept 4, 2015, Eleven Mantas at Garden Eel Cove and Ten at Keauhou Bay.
We saw 3 together on the afternoon dive.  One was Tim.
On the night dive I saw Vicky, Bertha, Tim, Sugar, Blain, Bob 'n Ray, Grayer, Reagan? and a couple others I have to look up.
Plankton was a 3 at the lights.
21 boats. BID x 3. JDL x 3. KOA x 2. Kamanu2.  KHD. KDC. SOW. CR. OE. MM. WW.  HL.  Pueo Kai. Splashers. NC. and a white sport fisher.

Keauhou Harriet says - 10 Mantas at Keauhou: Koie, Kaily, Lee, Amanda, Lefty, Linda, Valleray, Jana,  Nick and one I need to look up.