[MantaReport] Sunday, September 6, 2015, Nineteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 23:48:54 PDT 2015

Sunday, September 6, 2015, Nineteen Mantas, Two Bottlenose Dolphins and One Monk Seal at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 4 females - Vicky, Koie, Mango and Vallaray.  Fifteen males - Regan, Orion, Ottis, Blain, Sugar, Tim, Timbuktu, Kai-Zed, Lee, Vinny, Hans, Bob 'n Ray, Jordan and Takahashi.
Did I miss any?
Twelve Boats. BID x 3, JDL, Kamanu, SOW, NC, HL, KHD, MM, Aggressor, Aloha Kona.  Did I miss any?
Monk seal visited as did 2 loud Bottlenose Dolphins.
Epic Dive.
Keauhou Harriet says 10 south including Jana, Melaniah, Peg Winona, Amanda, and at least five more.
Good luck Monday.
Keller