[MantaReport] Monday, Sept 7, 2015 lots of mantas everywhere

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 23:48:27 PDT 2015

Monday, Sept 7, 2015 lots of mantas everywhere😋
Keauhou Harriet reports, "11 Mantas: Koie, Kaily, Melaniah, Peg, Amanda, Kenzie, Winonoa,  Jana, Kainoa Kai, Lefty, and Ralph"
At Garden Eels I saw Vallaray Linda Tim, Sugar, Nick, Curly, Orion and several more below the snorkeler.  If you saw others tonight please let me know.
Twenty boats.  BID x 3. JDL x 2. KOA x 2,  Kamanu x 2, WW. CR. NC. SOW. KDC. KHD. OE. HL. PR. NS. Splashers.