[MantaReport] Friday September 11, 2015, Ten Mantas at Garden Eel Cove and Four Mantas at Keauhou Bay

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 00:01:12 PDT 2015

Friday September 11, 2015, Ten Mantas at Garden Eel Cove and Four Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
I saw two bottlenose dolphins, one monk seal and ten manta rays at garden cove. I saw Peg, Shirley, Ottis, Kai-Zed, Tim, Eli, Bob 'n Ray, Ralph's, Ragen and Orion. Did I miss any?  Ralph's looks like he's got a new injury on his head. A couple of deep scrapes that seem to have been made bus sharp piece of metal. Rudder, ladder, prop?
After about an hour plankton reached a 2 at the circle.
Keauhou Harriet reports Koie, Amanda, Jana, and pretty sure Kailey.
Good luck Saturday. .
Keller