[MantaReport] Friday August 12, 2016, Six Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 02:29:03 PDT 2016

Friday August 12, 2016, Six Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
GREAT afternoon dive w 4 mantas at a time. Nick and Finsup out slapping their fins in the sand and just coasting amongst the divers. Really really cool behavior and interaction.
On night dive I saw 2 females and 4 males.
Females I saw were Shirley and Linda. Males I saw were Eli, Grayer, Finsup, Nick.
Probably more.   Who'd I miss?
Please let me know.

Plankton was a 2+ at light circle early on.

Eighteen Boats.
Big Isle x 3 Jacks x 2. KOA. WW. CRA. Splashers. HL Bite Me. KHD. Kamanu. NC. Kona Naiia.  SOW. HI Oceanic. Ocean Spirit.