[MantaReport] Sunday August 14, 2016, Ten Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 00:21:58 PDT 2016

Sunday August 14, 2016, Ten Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive saw Nick, Finsup and Grayer Following Koie. Several others as well.
On night dive I saw 6 females and 4 males.
Females I saw were Koie Vicky,Winona Gabby Vallaray and Linda. Males I saw were KaiZed, Grayer, Finsup, Nick.
Who'd I miss?
Plankton was a 2+ at light circle towards the end but absent early on.

Twenty One Boats.
Big Isle x 3 Jacks. KOA. WW. CRA. Splashers. HL Bite Me. KHD. Kamanu x 2. Nature School.  NC. Kona Naiia.  SOW. HI Oceanic. Pac Rim. Torpedo Tours.

Good luck Monday.