[MantaReport] Monday August 15, 2016, Seven Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 00:13:07 PDT 2016

Monday August 15, 2016, Seven Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
No mantas on afternoon dive. Vis only about 45 feet and the water was pretty green.
On night dive I saw 2 females and 5 males.
Two Females I saw were Winona Gabby. Five Males I saw were Timbuktu, Sugar Regan Finsup, Nick.
Who'd I miss?
Plankton was slow to build but reached a 4 at light circle.

Twenty One Boats.
Big Isle x 3 Jacks x 2.  KOA. WW. CRA. Splashers. HL Bite Me. KOA x 2. KHD. Kamanu NC. SOW. Dolphin TLC. Aloha Kona. KRC

Good luck Tuesday