[MantaReport] Friday August 19, 2016, Nine Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 02:14:30 PDT 2016

Friday August 19, 2016, Nine Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
Great visibility on afternoon dive. Many manta sightings. I saw Lee Jana and Finsup.
On night dive I saw 6 females and 3 males. Probably were more.
Females I saw were Winona Gabby Koie Lee Jana and SweetP. Three Males I saw were Eli Reagan and Finsup.
Who'd I miss?
Plankton was a solid 4 at light circle. Then we had the

Twenty Boats.
Big Isle x 3 Jacks x 2.  KOA. WW. CRA. HL Bite Me x 2. KHD. KDC Kamanu x 2. NC. SOW. Aloha Kona. Hawaii Oceanic. Kona Naiia.
Good luck Saturday