[MantaReport] Sunday February 14, 2016, Seven Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 22:52:48 PST 2016

Sunday February 14, 2016, Seven Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw several mantas on afternoon dive including Tim and Ralph's.
On night dive I saw 7 Manta Rays.
3 females Peg, Winona and Lefty who was mostly coasting. 4 males Ralph's Tim Curly and Jay. Who else did you see?
Plankton was a 1 at shallow circle but a 4 beneath our ladder out over deep water.
16 Boats, Jacks. Big Isle x 2. Neptune Charlies. Kamanu. Kona Dive Co. Kona Naiia. Splashers. Kona Honu. Sunlight on Water.  Coral Reef Adventures. Wicked Wahine. Kona Ocean Adventures. Miss Mojo. Safari Explorer. Kohanaiki.
Good luck Monday
Keller