[MantaReport] Sunday, July 3, 2016 Twenty Nine Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 00:33:09 PDT 2016

Sunday, July 3, 2016   Twenty Nine Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 9 females and 20 males but I'm sure there were more.
Females Jana Bertha Linda Shirley Cara Who  Koie Maluhia and Winona.
Males Jordan Curly Eli Nick Timbuktu Bob'n Ray Lightning Ralph's Lobes Regan Scar Captain Mike Doug Hans KaiZed Hook Grayer Darth Ray-dar  and Tanquaray.
Who'd I miss?
Plankton was a solid 4 everywhere.
Spinners and monk seal on afternoon dive along w many mantas. Bottle nose on night dive too.
Twenty two boats. Big Isle x 3. KOA x 3. Jacks. NC. KHD. KDC. Hi Oceanic. Pac Rim. SOW. WW CRA. Kamanu. Bite Me x 2?  HL. Splashers. Kona Naiia.  Kona Style.
 Good luck on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone