[MantaReport] Friday July 8, 2016 Twenty Four Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 00:42:38 PDT 2016

Friday July 8, 2016   Twenty Four Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 11 females and 11 males but I'm sure there were more.
Females Bertha Linda Shirley Cara Who  Koie Maluhia Lee Kailey Vicky Winona and baby females I didn't recognize.
Eleven Males Jordan Curly Nick Vinny Bob'n Ray Captain Mike KaiZed Grayer Alexander Surgar. Tanquaray and baby male I didn't recognize.
Who'd I miss?
Plankton was a solid 4 everywhere.
Twenty one boats. Big Isle x 3. KOA x 2 Jacks x 2. Torpedo Tours. Splashers NC. KHD. Bella Rain.  SOW. WW CRA. Kamanu. Bite Me  HL. Splashers. Kona Naiia. Nature School.
Good luck on Saturday