[MantaReport] Sunday, July 10, 2016 Twenty One Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 00:24:37 PDT 2016

Sunday, July 10, 2016   Twenty One Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 9 females and 12 males but I'm sure there were more.
Females Bertha Linda Shirley Koie Maluhia Lee Vallaray Vicky and Winona.
Twelve Males Jordan Eli Nick Vinny Bob'n Ray Captain Mike Alexander Sugar. Ralph's Timbuktu Ottis and a young one I didn't recognize.
Who'd I miss?
Plankton reached a 3 at the light circle.
Nineteen boats. Big Isle x 3. KOA. Jacks x 2. Torpedo Tours. Splashers NC. KHD. KDC. Hawaii Oceanic. SOW. WW CRA. Kamanu. HL. Splashers. Kona Naiia. Nature School.
Good luck on Monday.