[MantaReport] Monday July 11, 2016 Nineteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 00:27:57 PDT 2016

Monday July 11, 2016   Nineteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 9 females and 10 males but I'm sure there were more.
Females Bertha Linda Shirley Koie Who.Lee Vallaray Vicky and Winona. Ten Males Jordan Nick Hans KaiZed Grayer Reagan Tanquray  Captain Mike Ralph's and one I didn't recognize.
Who'd I miss?
Plankton reached a 4 at the light circle.
Twenty boats. Big Isle x 3. KOA x 2. Jacks x 2. Aloha Kona. Ocean Spirit.  Pac Rim. NC. KHD. KDC. SOW. WW CRA. HL. Splashers. Kona Naiia. Nature School.
Good luck on Tuesday