[MantaReport] Friday July 15, 2016 Twenty Five Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 00:48:47 PDT 2016

Friday July 15, 2016   Twenty Five Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 14 females and 11 males but I'm sure there were more.
Females Bertha Linda Shirley Koie Emma Lee Vallaray Janna Amanda Sparrow Vicky and Winona. Also a couple of small females I didn't recognize.  Eleven Males Jordan Nick Hans Doug Grayer Eli Tanquray  Captain Mike Ralph's and two I didn't recognize.
Who'd I miss?
Plankton was a 4 at the light circle.
Twenty boats. Big Isle x 2. KOA x 2. Jacks x 2. Bite Me x 2. Kona Style. Torpedo Tours. NC. KHD. KDC. SOW. WW CRA. HL. Kamanu Splashers. Kona Naiia. Two sport fishing boats.
Good luck on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone