[MantaReport] Friday March 25, 2016, Four Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Pacific Rim Divers dive at pacificrimdivers.com
Sat Mar 26 10:38:11 PDT 2016

And Pacific Rim.

-----Original Message-----
From: MantaReport [mailto:mantareport-bounces at listserv.mantapacific.org] On Behalf Of Keller Laros
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 8:47 PM
To: mantareport at mantapacific.org
Subject: [MantaReport] Friday March 25, 2016, Four Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Friday March 25, 2016, Four Mantas  at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive I saw Big Bertha and Nick.  Monk seal was hanging around too.
On night dive I saw Big Bertha, Winona, Tim and Nick.  Not much feeding going on since plankton was a 1 at shallow circle.
18 Boats,  Jacks x 3. Dolphin TLC. Torpedo Tours.  Hawaii Oceanic.  Kona Ocean Adventures. Big Isle x 3. Neptune Charlies. Kamanu x 2. Kona Honu.  Coral Reef Adventures. KDC. Wicked Wahine. Splashers.
Good luck Saturday
Keller