[MantaReport] Friday March 25, 2016, Four Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 23:46:31 PDT 2016

Friday March 25, 2016, Four Mantas  at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive I saw Big Bertha and Nick.  Monk seal was hanging around too.
On night dive I saw Big Bertha, Winona, Tim and Nick.  Not much feeding going on since plankton was a 1 at shallow circle.
18 Boats,  Jacks x 3. Dolphin TLC. Torpedo Tours.  Hawaii Oceanic.  Kona Ocean Adventures. Big Isle x 3. Neptune Charlies. Kamanu x 2. Kona Honu.  Coral Reef Adventures. KDC. Wicked Wahine. Splashers.
Good luck Saturday
Keller