[MantaReport] Sunday, May 1, 2016, Twenty One Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon May 2 00:12:20 PDT 2016

Sunday, May 1,  2016, Twenty One Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
Saw mant mantas on afternoon dive including Peg Csila, Koie, Grayer, Tim KaiZed and Doug.
On night dive I saw 10 female and 11 males mantas. Females Koie, Jana, Kailey, Vicky, Lee, Conae, Peg, Csilla, Betha and Vallaray .  Males were Jordan. Doug Tim, Nick, Grayer. Sugar, Vinny, Orion, KaiZed, Lobes and one that I didn't recognize. Did I miss any?Level 4 plankton at shallow circle.
13 Boats,  Jacks. Big Isle x 3, Neptune Charlies. Kona
Honu.  Wicked Wahine.  Nature School. Kamanu.  Hang Loose. Kona Ocean Adventures. Splashers. Sunlight on Water.  Did I miss any?
Good luck Monday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone