[MantaReport] Monday, May 2, 2016, at least Fifteen at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue May 3 00:04:21 PDT 2016

Monday, May 2,  2016, Fifteen  at Garden Eel Cove.
Several mantas on afternoon dive including Peg and Tim.
On night dive I saw 8 female and 7 males mantas. Females Koie, Jana, Lee, Conae, Peg, Csilla, Shirley  and Vallaray .  Males were Tim, Grayer. Tanque-Ray, Eli, Timbuktu , Orion, KaiZed, Lobes. I probably missed some. Level 4 plankton at shallow circle.
19 Boats,  Jacks x 2.  Big Isle x 3, Neptune Charlies. Kona
Honu.  Pacific Rim. Hawaii Oceanic. Wicked Wahine.  Kona Naiia. Aloha Kona. Nature School. Kamanu.  Hang Loose. Coral Reef Adventures. Kona Ocean Adventures. Splashers. Sunlight on Water.  Did I miss any?
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone