[MantaReport] Sunday, May 8, 2016, Twelve Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:02:48 PDT 2016

Sunday, May 8, 2016, Twelve Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
Several mantas on afternoon dive including Koie, Csilla and Tim.
On night dive I saw 6 female and 6 males mantas. Females Koie, Jana, Lee Conae, Vicky  Csilla, Winona.  Males were Tim Sugar, Vinny Ralph's Hans Orion. Level 3 plankton at shallow circle.
15. Boats,  Jacks. KDC. Big Isle x 3, Neptune Charlies. Kona
Honu.  Hawaii Oceanic.   Kona Naiia. Nature School. Kamanu.  Hang Loose. Kona Ocean Adventures. Splashers. Wicked Wahine. Did I miss any?
Good luck Monday
Keller