[MantaReport] Monday, May 9, 2016, Fifteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue May 10 00:15:52 PDT 2016

Monday, May 9, 2016, Fifteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
Several mantas on afternoon dive.
Luke and I compared notes. On night dive we saw 8 females and 7 males mantas. Females Koie, Jana, Lee, Vallaray, Gaby, Linda Csilla, Winona.  Males were Tim Sugar, Ralph's, Nick, Tanque-ray, Kai-Zed and Orion. Level 4 plankton at shallow circle.
10 Boats,  Jacks x 2. Big Isle x 3, Neptune Charlies. Kona
Honu. Kona Dive Co. Kamanu. Splashers. Did I miss any?
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller