[MantaReport] Monday, May 11, 2016, Four Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Thu May 12 00:24:13 PDT 2016

Monday, May 11, 2016, Four Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive saw 4 mantas at once including Vallaray, Jana and 2 others.
On night dive I saw Jana, Vallaray and Tim. Level 1 plankton at shallow circle.
13 Boats,  Jacks x 2. Big Isle x 2, Neptune Charlies. Kona
Honu. Kona Dive Co. Kamanu. Splashers. Kona Naiia, Kona Ocean Adventures, Torpedo Tours,  Hawaii Oceanic. Did I miss any?
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller