[MantaReport] Friday May 13, 2016, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri May 13 23:55:44 PDT 2016

Friday May 13, 2016, Eight Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
Saw 3 mantas on the surface as we approached the dive site.  No mantas on afternoon dive.
On night dive I saw 3 females and 5 males. Females were Vallaray, Lee and Koie. Males were Sugar, Nick, Orion, Tim and KaiZed who was busy chasing Koie.  Level 1 plankton at shallow circle.
15 Boats,  Jacks x 2. Big Isle x 3, Neptune Charlies. Kona
Honu. Kona Dive Co. Kamanu. Splashers. Coral Reef Adventures, Kohanaiki, Sunlight on Water, Kona Ocean Adventures x 2, Hang Loose.
Good luck Saturday
Keller