[MantaReport] Sunday May 15, 2016, 14 Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon May 16 00:08:56 PDT 2016

Sunday May 15,  2016, 14 Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive I saw Vinny, Valaray and Conae.
On night dive I saw 11 mantas. 5 females were Jana, Shirley, Linda Psalm Lee  6 Males were Nick, Orion, Tim  Kai-Zed. Tammie-Ray and Jordan Level 1 plankton at shallow circle.
15 Boats,  Jacks. Aloha Kona.  Big Isle x 3, Neptune Charlies. Kona
Honu. Kamanu. Splashers. Coral Reef Adventures, Sunlight on Water, Kona Ocean Adventures x 2, Hang Loose. Splashers.
Good luck Monday
Keller