[MantaReport] Friday October 28, 2016 Thirty Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 23:28:27 PDT 2016

Friday October 28, 2016 Thirty Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On afternoon dive I saw Amanda Orion and a small female that was missing her left cephalic fun but it want Koie or Kailey.
On night dive I saw Koie, Winona Conae Amanda Gaby Vicky Kioe Peg Lee Vallaray Renata Psalm Melaineh Kailey. Eli Ralph's Nick Tanquaray Regan Ottis Doug Vinny KaiZed Jordan Tim Grayer Orin  Probably more there as plankton was solid everywhere.
Seventeen boats.  JDL x 2.  BID x 3. Splashers WW. HL. NC. . KHD KDC Hi Oceanic Bite Me. KOA Iruku. Aloha Kona and a small white one I didn't recognize. .

Sent from my iPhone