[MantaReport] Friday April 7, 2017, Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 00:02:18 PDT 2017

Friday April 7, 2017, Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 5 together on afternoon but could only ID Lee, Peg Jana and Sparrow.
On night dive I saw Lee, Jana, Sparrow, Gaby, Shirley, Renata, Tim, Grayer, Eli, FinsUp and a small male I didn't recognize. Who'd I miss?
Plankton was slow to build to a weak 2 at the circle.
Mostly the mantas were coasting.
Twenty one boats. JDL x 2. BID x 2. Kamanu x 2. KHD KDC WW NC (sorry Seth I'm not sure what to call you) SOW. Hi Oceanic. Aloha Kona. Nature School. Bite Me. KRA. Sea Hawaii. HL Manta Adventures. KOA and Splashers. Who'd I miss?
Good luck Saturday.