[MantaReport] Lotsa mantas at GEC 4/26/17

Dive at Jack's Dive at Jack's
Thu Apr 27 01:09:23 PDT 2017

Aloha guys!

I was just a snorkel guide, and I'm guessing the count was much higher
than I guessed because I was still listing "new" manta bellies I had
just seen, over 45 min into the dive. Looked like 20+ mantas tonight. I
hope someone has a better manta report than I do!

Females: Shirley, Vallaray, Jana, Amanda, Lee, Linda, WHO RAY?! (huge
female, clean and healthy, could be Who Ray) Cara,Peg, and another
unknown - a small female with a completely missing cephalic fin.

Males: Eli, Nick, Grayer, Capt Mike and maybe Hans? (broken/ragged
cephalic and I think two dashes on his belly)

CHIME IN if you have a better report please! I *know* I'm forgetting
some! :)

Mahalo,

Sarah