[MantaReport] Monday July 10, 2017, Eighteen Mantas, Monk Seal & Bottlenose Dolphins at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 00:20:24 PDT 2017

Monday July 10, 2017, Eighteen Mantas, Monk Seal & Bottlenose Dolphins at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw Shirley, Gaby, Vallaray, Vicky, Lisa, Winona, Linda, Kaized, FinsUp, Jordan, Nick, Conae, Curly, Sugar,Ralph's, Grayer, Tanquray and Eli.   Who'd I miss?
Plankton was a 3.
At least 19 boats.  BID x 4,  JDL x 2,  Kamanu x 2, KDC KHD NC SOW WW CRA HL Splashers BM KOA MH
Good luck Tuesday.