[MantaReport] Friday July 14, Mantas, Monk Seal & Bottlenose Dolphins at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 00:25:49 PDT 2017

Friday July 14 2017, Twenty Mantas, Monk Seal & Bottlenose Dolphins at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw Amanda Gaby, Vallaray, Vicky,  Conae Winona, Lee Jana Koie Linda, Hook Kaized, Scar Jordan, Nick,  Curly, Sugar,Ralph's,  Tanquray and Eli.   Who'd I miss?
Plankton was a 3.
At least 20 boats.  BID x 4,  JDL x 2,  Kamanu. KDC KHD NC SOW WW CRA HL Splashers BM KOA x 2 MH Iruku
One of our divers lost a GoPro on a floating orange stick.
If found please return to Jack's or message me.
Thanks
Good luck Saturday.