[MantaReport] Sunday July 20, 2017, Twenty Four Mantas, at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 00:30:51 PDT 2017

Sunday July 20, 2017, Twenty Four Mantas, at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw Amanda Gaby, Vallaray, Vicky,  Conae, Bertha Jana  Koie Linda, Melainah Lisa Hook Kaized, Jordan, Nick, Vinny Grayer Sugar,Ralph's,  Tanquray Doug Mike Reagan and Eli.   Who'd I miss?
Plankton was a 2 until slight current came up.
At least 22 boats.  BID x 3. JDL Kamanu x 2.  KDC KHD NC SOW WW CRA HL Splashers as BM KOA x 3. MH Iruku Aloha Kona
One of our divers lost a GoPro on a floating orange stick.
If found please return to Jack's or message me.
Thanks
Good luck Monday.