[MantaReport] Monday September 4, 2017, Twelve Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 23:57:18 PDT 2017

Monday September 4, 2017, Twelve Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw Lee twice on the afternoon dive.
On the night dive I saw Bertha Kenzie Amanda Linda Winona Regan KaiZed Eli Jordan Vinny and one more.
Twelve boats BID x 3. JDL x 2. MH. HO. KHD. NC KOA Splashers. WW.
Before sunset one boat asked to tie on to stern of HI and was told they could if they'd swim to the circle. They declined and instead dropped an anchor even though a mooring was open.
We swam over a shot video of the anchor on the coral and the boats name and will be reporting it to DOCARE.  That's just wrong on several levels.

Sincerely,
Keller Laros