[MantaReport] Sunday 12-2-18, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:48:07 PST 2018

Sunday 12-2-18, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I didn’t see any
Mantas on afternoon dive.  Several boats had departed by the tone we entered for the night dive. When I got to the circle at 7pm we were greeted by Lee who started flipping vigorously as she fed on the thick Plankton above the light.
She was joined by Gaby and Lisa.  After about 4ins they dispersed.
There were  9 boats. KHD x 2. BID x 2.  KA. JDL  MH HL HO.
Good luck Monday.

Sent from my iPhone